Monday, June 28, 2010

tHE GeNiuS, ThE TruTH aND THe EviL


tet...tet...tet...owh...my alarm clock!!!! what the fuck!!!

monday morning, urgh...can u imagine, the first day of the week.
i kinda hate today. wake up and straight to the bathroom
put on shirt and pants and straight to the road.
take a bus...


that morning, the sun really warm...
now the hatred become soothing. look at he bird flying

and yes, actually i don't get to see what happened on the bus because i sleep the whole journey
hahaha

reach office and start being a robot. literally

just to share, this my bro in the office. he is kinda cute but he is so off limit to any dude, gays, girl or lesbian. he is taken...~drool in sad




this some of the picture that taken by me. i ask him to act like got rape by me. hahaha...he's doing it right...so funny

once finish, quickly off to home
owh yeah, i need to go to Jusco to buy myself a washing machine. there's a cute teddy bear they gave. i think as token since i apply for jusco card. it's just MRY$12.00 and i got 5% discount for purchasing the washing machine. good bargain i guess



my Ex-housemate take the damn machine. i don't really care.
as long his butt is off from my property. owh yeah. i have this lady friend..her name is gweny. we talk shit about my ex-housemate...hahaha...so bad!! and felt so good...

went to pasar malam. there's a lot of hot dude...

i bought fresh orange, chicken(tongkeng sebenarnya...hahahaha) and rojak petis
wah so nice...





how to put this. it seem monday isn't that bad...some more i just got my salary credit today

ok...that's for tonight

see you guys then for more adventure...
hahaha ~yawn!!!

No comments: