Sunday, June 27, 2010

fReaK + soRrOW + aNGeR



for the last couple of week, i felt so confident about myself. how i am re-presenting myself as A PERSON. i know i gain a couple of pound but i still confident as i can still hook up with some guys and had sex all day long. it doesn't matter now. i accidentally go to YM and click one of the fellow and we decided to meet. we choose to meet at the city Square JB and guess what

he is so old(my type actually) and he so handy with anyone who pass by, the waiter, the cleaner boy, cashier and i felt invisible. and still so defensive about him being such a dick in front of me

Hello, i am here.... he still flirting with that waiter.

the good part is, i don't have to waste a penny since he treat me all the food and the goods. as usual i felt that i don't want to owe anything from him. so i just stand up say right to his face

"i am so boring, i need to leave"

do you thinks it's too much. i don't think so
because of this, i felt my confident drop to zero. i felt so unreal and undone.
I'm sad now. i felt like to vomit.

just now, i receive an short message in my mobile that another person want to meet me.
i told him direct. i am 170cm++ and weight 90kg. i am so damn fat :P hahaha
he said, great!!! we will meet...i don't think he got the idea that i don't want to see him.
what the hack. i might get laid tonight

wish me luck

owh yeah, i just "unfriend" one of my so call friend in the facebook. think before u type
i will assure that he will suffer tomorrow.

I'm being so childish...this is not me

let me recap the best movie that i just watched last Saturday

"KNIGHT AND DAY"


this movie is like a combo of fun and excitement. a combination of mission impossible + charlie's angel. this movie rawck my world. i love the whole plot in the movie. and so funny. the next big thing after Mr & Mrs Smith

good bye brangelina, and hello camertom/tomeron( it suppose to be cameron + tom)

so far that's it

till we see each other again

Tata

No comments: