Sunday, June 14, 2009

mISsiNG + mOVeRs + GaiNInG

wake up around 10 a.m and have a DVD marathon and i was thinking or have you all ever thinking about future that something is changing, have u ever stared at window and what u gonna do or what u gonna be in future. 

me myself have believe in heart that something gonna be happening to me in very near future. but for now, here's 2 thing in my mind that kept bugging me since this morning. 

1) my future
2) my love life

my future is in form of randomness, i start studying biology( i never like this subject though) in high school. and have opportunity to study in matriculation in perak, major in physics. my field is much clearer now, then i forward myself studying in university here in jb, Universiti teknologi malaysia, skudai. majoring in industry focusing in math field and i am so good in algebraic and modern algebraic. 


someday long time ago, i was in my dorm stared and window and wondering that what lies ahead. and now i'm working in banking line, citibank singapore. what a chaos life line, but i believe this is the course that god wanted me to follow. have u ever wonder on hill, mountain, waterfall, window, in bed before u close ur eyes to sleep, i believe u did right. and trust me. if u put hardship and passion toward that dream. everything gonna be come tru. do u know what i dream right now? 

i dream in having a lovable life partner and success in career. oh yes i know this might take times. i just dont care. forget everything that blocking ur way, make ur own way. i will find that path and shared every drop of my success with my love one. owh yes, the music i listen right now "bitter sweet symphony" by the verve. kinda cool. let me share with you.

after wake up, i start planning my day, first wash cloth that have been pile up for a week. it save much electricity rather than wash everyday and waste so much water. just wash once every week. after that make some cold nescafe + jemput-jemput onion and anchovy. watch 3 DVD marathon

1) yes man

2) house of bunny

3) fired up


nice movie!!! especially house of bunny, changing those nerd and geek girl into super-hot ladies. best quote in this movie so far i can remember

" your eyes is a nipple of your face, so make it beautiful"

so cocky and deliciously marvellous, owh yeah almost forgot yesterday saturday, i let myself to watch a movie called "17 again" play by zach Efron ( do i spell it correctly?? owh whatever), the thing is...he is soooo HOT and the body so f**king HOT and yes, allow me to lick it, too bad i was so into older guy. now i'm routing to catch ice age 3: the meltdown



tomorrow is monday, the busiest day in citibank, i just hate it. monday just giving me migrain every single week. but i think i know on how make it interesting.

my love on the other hand so much troublesome, the good thing of being single is u can do whatever u wanted, but sometimes when u pass one moment of loneliness, i felt like no one was there for me.



 i think u never understand what i am thinking. u all have a great life, as i try to forget him by make myself busy doing housework and much other thing, deep inside is so much hurt. but looking at my love history, i am so bad luck of finding love. maybe i am never able to find love at the first place. this is the curse i believe. let's talk about other thing. 

i bought a perfume called Hugo "energise", last month i bought Sean John "Unforgivable". i like the one that bought last month. smell so intense and kinda hot if u put it in small portion, hugo is a perfume that i always bought. next month i'm gonna buy "wood". smell so earthy and felt like strong and macho guy...sort of. 


tomorrow i will snap some of my beloved colleague and i will put some comment of my friend picture. i have tons of friend in this department.i will show u guys which one is friend, which one is foe, and which one is such phony, or which one is such a total bi**h. owh yes, i love giving comment to my friend's picture

let's wait. LOVE YOU

"Let's embrace every moment that u have right NOW as there's no more tomorrow"

No comments: