Friday, August 27, 2010

imaGiNaTIoN + rAMadHaN + LovE

I believe today there a slight chances thing going to be differents. I believe too soon. But in life, everyday is a change itself. I experienced love, deceived, joy, and heart broken. When i think about it... That's life... I was yearning for love that never come. I met somebody but the excitement is not that much. Why? Because i am so afraid of heartbroken again... And again...again...again...again...(endless).. Then again, let put thing this way. He might be the one. He should be... (did i sound so desperate...). The ironic of my relationship is i always looking for tough and well build guy. But he was so 'the other way around' guy. He's kinda skinny... Unique looking guy and so adorable... I just let this relationship go thru and let see where it goes... (crossing finger wanting he's the one)

owh yes, i just wanna share about my work... Let me ask you... This two(2) questions.
1) do you love your job?
2) do u like your job?
The answer... I love and like my job... But i hate the company. It's corrupted from the inside out. How to put this... I was scolded for NO reason from my bloody idiot boss without him to do proper checking... I am so bloody and freakin' pissed and i was so putting his name on my voodoo doll!!! Muahahaha... Thankgoodness... My own manager back me up 100%. He trust me so much... My colleague too and yes, my very own supervisor.. I am so happy everyone is backing me up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei blog yang sangat bagus! Man .. Indah .. Amazing .. Saya akan bookmark blog anda dan mengambil feed juga ....